Tinder is a dating app through which people can chat with different people. Users can meet others people and location is not an issue. After finding a perfect match, they can plan a meeting place and enjoy. The app has chatting feature with which users can chat with different people. The app is secure and the personal information and messages of the users are safe. The app is easy to install. It can be installed on any device like Android phones, iPhones, PCs, etc. The app is available for free and installation steps are also easy. Users have to follow simple instructions to install it.
About Tinder for PC?
This app was introduced in 2012 and was developed by Hatch Labs. The users of this app do around one billion swipes per day in 2014. It is the first swiping app in which users employ a swiping motion to select images of other users. If a user swipes right, it means he has liked the photo of other user and if he clicks left, then he will move to next image.
Tinder is generally also used as dating services app. Tinder has registered about 1.6 billion “swipes” per day and has produced at around 26 million matches in 2017. Sean Rad, Jonathan Badeen, Justin Mateen, Joe Munoz, Alexa Mateen, Dinesh Moorjani, and Whitney Wolfe developed the Tinder app.
How to Download and Install Tinder for PC, Windows (7/8.1/10) ?
If you want to download and install the Tinder for PC then you have to follow several steps given below.
- First of all get an Android emulator on the PC. You can try for Andy or Bluestacks and also Droid4x. These emulators are generally available so they can be of large benefit. The emulator is available for free so it can be downloaded to run several Android apps.
- After this, visit a website where BlueStacks can be downloaded.
- After opening the website, click the download button and get the file of the emulator. After this open the file and go through the steps for install the Tinder app.
- BlueStacks App can be used to open the applications of Android directly on the personal computer.
- After this, install the app and then sign in with your Google credentials for setting up the emulator.
- Then visit the Google Play store and search the Tinder for PC. When you find it then download and install it on the personal computer.
- After downloading and installing on the personal computer then open the app and start using it for finding the date of your choice.
Tinder for PC files information:
This app can work on Windows operating system such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. You must download the updated version of BlueStacks for getting good results. BlueStacks can also work on Mac machine.
Features of Tinder for PC:
There are several features of Tinder for PC, Windows, which is as given below
- The main feature of Tinder is that it is used as latest dating app, which allows users to meet attractive people to match their profile. It will be useful to find a perfect match.
- You will be able to make groups that can meet at any locations. If any individual can find a perfect match with same interests then they can arrange meeting at any location by using this app. You can also make a group in which different users can meet, chat, and enjoy to find a perfect match.
- A chat feature is included in your dating app so that you can easily send messages or chat with your perfect matches and know each other.
- You can also edit the sent messages when a wrong message is typed. With the editing feature, users will never be embarrassed for sharing a message.
- This app is secure and safe for the users. Personal messages such as phone number, name, image, address and many more is safe.
Tinder is commonly used as a dating app for making perfect matches with the feature of making a group or chat with an individual. In this app, the personal message can be safe and secure from other users.